0 kg - 0.2 kg
£17.00 - £22.00
DMSO - From Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) a great organic solvent with multiple uses and types of action is obtained.
In this way, it is thus an odorless and colorless liquid product with a high percentage of purity. A quality composition that only AguaLab can offer. Contains the mandatory registration code on each label.
· Excellent solvent with multiple applications and uses.
· It stands out as a transmitter and enhancer of different effects.
· If left at 18 degrees it can crystallize, ideal for cryopreservation techniques.
· Facilitates skin penetration.
· It is an original product of wood pulp, from here on it is used for other purposes as an organic thinner for general use.
· The product can crystallize in temperatures below 20 degrees, being common in winter. To reverse this effect it is necessary to use hot water, using techniques such as a Maria bath. However, it cannot be heated in the microwave.
· It is necessary that when mixed with other various substances it is done with great caution, since penetration into the skin is facilitated.
· It is recommended to dispense with the use of metal tools for handling.
· It should be stored in a normal room temperature of approximately 20 to 22°C.
It is adequately used as a large aprotic diluent, being a component with a good reaction to relate to various substances. Furthermore, it is also miscible with organic solvents such as ketones, alcohols, among some other compounds.
Regarding its usefulness in the field of engineering, it has many applications for the durability of stone materials, as well as ballast and some other applications that require the use of broken stone.